CloudMyBiz is a leader in the world of cloud-based technology solutions for business. Founded and staffed by experts in FinTech, Lending and Salesforce, CloudMyBiz develops custom business solutions, built on the Salesforce platform, for companies across North America.
CloudMyBiz, a certified Salesforce consultant, specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Data Migration, Integration and Development. We also offer custom applications and integrations for the Merchant Cash Advance and Alternative Lending industries. Our custom-built solutions can take just about any company to the next level.
The Sr. Sales Solution Architect is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture to prospects and customers in a way that evokes confidence in our company’s technology and solutions. You will be the primary technical point of contact in the Sales cycle, with the aim of answering all technical questions and any objections/concerns that may arise.
To accomplish this, the Sr. Sales Solution Architect must have a strong desire to leverage their technical skills as well as their sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
You will need to empathize with our clients’ needs, challenges and desires (primarily in the Alternative Lending space) and then be able to demonstrate how our products and solutions are the best option for their specific business.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and map those back to the CloudMyBiz product portfolio
- Design, build, and demonstrate innovative solutions to address these challenges
- Present CloudMyBiz technology solutions to clients, demonstrating deep familiarity with our software, integrations, frameworks and overall results
- Function as the primary technical point of contact for the Sales team, assisting in various parts of the Sales cycle
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, technical training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- Some knowledge of the Alternative Lending industry is preferred
- Hands on knowledge and experience with CRM solutions (Salesforce prefered)
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to solve technical problems
- Ability to travel domestically