QA isn’t for everyone. We know it and you know it. A good QA Engineer is someone who is willing to go the distance at trying to break the system. This person should think outside of the box, find unusual or creative ways to turn the system on its head, and try to shake out a bug. QA is about pushing the system to its limits, and then, when it breaks, being able to clearly communicate the issues to the team. If this sounds like you, we want to work with you.
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of the CRM revolution. We were recently ranked as #789, in the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead with your work. If you are looking for a place where you can have your voice heard, this is where you belong.
We are seeking an expert individual for the Salesforce QA Engineer position. This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is a self-disciplined individual, who can manage their own work, loves to find ways to break things (computer systems, not windows or hearts), a great communicator, great at documenting, someone that is systematized, organized, and a team player.
The Salesforce Q.A. Engineer provides quality assurance on all of our Salesforce apps, solutions and implementations. Each system we create is customized to individual clients, making each QA case unique. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person will promote adoption, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance roles with automation testing experience.
- QA Expert in the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Interest in taking ownership on products and projects
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new things.