Let’s get right to it, you are good at what you do and in high demand for your skills. Great! So of course, where you go and who you work for has to be for the right reasons.
A little about us :
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company, working in the ever expanding technology and CRM revolution that is Salesforce.com.
We are seeking a qualified Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing team.
We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where your voice will be heard and you will have the opportunity to be a leader if you so choose.
This position offers a unique career opportunity for a dynamic person. You definitely need excellent technical and communication skills, that should be a given. However, and more importantly, we are looking for individuals that are self-motivated and want to own their work. If you are looking for a place that expects each individual to pull their own weight, look no further. As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will work both independently and in a team with other developers and business analysts. Our focus is on developing applications, leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies, while yes, making money and occasionally taking coffee breaks.
Your work will be held to high quality standards and expectations. Our technical solutions are highly customizable, specific to each organization’s individual needs. Ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. In short, we are very busy and want someone who is interested in hitting the ground running. If you are the sort of person that would thrive in this environment we would love to hear from you.
- Participate in software development lifecycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Participate in providing solutions for client engagements.
- Design, code (Apex/Visualforce), configure, test solutions.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software.
- Work with other developers to design integrations between systems across the enterprise.
- Follow and contribute to technical processes, coding standards, and guidelines.
- Support application testing and deployment as part of the full release cycle.
- Create and verify execution of software test plans, including integration, capacity and performance testing.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems and recommend best practices.
- 4+ Years experience in developing on the Salesforce platform, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce APIs, and SQL.
- Knowledge of relational databases and integrations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce: 4 years