Are you a talented Sales Professional looking to reach your full potential? Do you feel like you could do so much more with the right company and the right opportunity? We are an established and profitable Salesforce implementation and development company looking to take our business to the next level. We are looking for a special person with a strong desire to make a difference. If you are ready to create your legacy in a new career where you can be a vital part of a winning team, where you are recognized, respected, and valued for a job well done, this position could be for you. We are poised for substantial growth with the right person on our sales team. There is no limit to what the right person can accomplish.
An “A” player with a track record of sales success—a sales professional with strong business acumen showing quantifiable results. Experience in both B2B tech/software, and SaaS/professional services required. Well versed in selling solutions not just products and services. FinTech and Alternative Lending industry experience would be preferred but not required – we will train the right person on the industry specifics. This is a rapidly growing market with an uncapped earning potential for our sales team.
You should have the ability to network, make connections, discover motivations, present value and close business. More than just being sociable, we are looking for someone who is naturally hungry for more, competitive and has that “will to win”.
So, if you can demonstrate specific examples of selling in a B2B environment to end users, contractors and influencers this could be the career for you. If you can bring solid results, add vitality, creativity, and robust enthusiasm to our firm, we want to speak with you.
CloudMyBiz is a certified Salesforce Partner, specializing in solutions for the Alternative Lending industry. We develop and implement custom Salesforce CRM solutions, integrate systems, enable user adoption and give companies the foundations to reduce costs, increase efficiency and maximize ROI.
We value individuals who are self-starters and know how to get things done. We encourage everyone to take the lead on their own work and provide you ample freedom as to how you get your results. We fully believe in creating an environment that gives people the chance to learn, grow and reach their full potential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Account Executive that will handle full cycle sales from lead generation to post sales.
- Sales AE’s are expected to be independent and self-sufficient – to complete their tasks while working together with the rest of the sales team as needed.
- Prospecting to highly targeted, cold and hot leads.
- Conduct live product demonstrations via the phone, webinar, and face to face.
- Build, qualify and manage internal pipeline database of leads and contacts.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities within targeted industries.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Meet and exceed revenue quotas & service bookings.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce community.
- Minimal travel (within USA).
- Experience requirements:
- B2B tech/software – non negotiable.
- SaaS or professional services – non-negotiable.
- Selling experience.
- Fintech – nice to have.
- MCA – nice to have.
- CRM – nice to have.
- 18 – 36 months of experience.
CMB Account Executive (AE) Key Accountabilities
- Generate new, recurring revenue to allow CMB to continue to innovate, build the company infrastructure, and instill confidence in CMB’s delivery team.
- Build CMB’s brand awareness and reputation with key referral partners, future prospects, and existing customers.
- Service all non-delivery matters, and serve as a liaison between the delivery team and client, as well as manage referral and channel partner relationships and expectations.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Outstanding and professional written, verbal and presentation communications skills as well as a strong command of the English language.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment, as well as on own.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales.
- Enthusiasm for challenges and overcoming them with a need-to-win attitude.
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented services sales.
- Commitment to long-term customer success.
- Ability to sell to C-level and executive presence.
- Ability to maintain high productivity levels while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Consultative sales skills and the ability to construct and articulate a strong business case and ROI.