CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing Salesforce platform software development and implementation company in need of project managers that can work as part of a diverse team of experts to deliver business value to our customers.
Our project managers should be passionate about setting and successfully meeting the expectations of our clients, as well as those of our internal stakeholders. We have clients all over the US and work with internal specialists from all over the world.
We employ agile methodologies as a way to best accommodate change.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects successfully meet client expectations
- Work with internal Sales to define project scope and objectives
- Participate in sprint planning activities
- Remove obstacles to our clients’ and colleague’s success
- Track sprints, project tasks, and deliverables
- Manage changes to the scope, milestones, and costs
- Measure progress using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Identify risks early and address them immediately
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Set weekly goals based on project milestones and report on project progress to our clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience in project management in software development, especially using agile practices
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures, and technologies is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new skills.
- JIRA Experience
- Salesforce experience