Not everyone gets to really own their work. This position is one of the exceptions. We are looking for a Product Owner: someone to take charge of our current products and help create new products in the future.
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of the CRM revolution. We were recently ranked as #789, in the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead and own your work. If you are looking for work where you can have your own voice heard, this is the place for you.
We are seeking an experienced individual for the Product Owner Position. We have created a suite of custom Salesforce Frameworks and apps, specifically targeted at the Alternative Lending and MCA Industry. Those frameworks are then individually customized for clients and implemented. The Product Owner manages the development and functionality of these products and drives their growth as needed.
This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve and be proactive.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person will promote adoption, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Oversee and manage the CloudMyBiz suite of products and apps
- Drive the overall product vision and roadmap in conjunction with the CMB strategy and roadmap
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, updates, add-ons and more.
- Act as expert product liaison for clients on different projects
- Coordinate all planning and execution for updates, documentations, QA and any other processes relating to CMB products.
- Lead the branding, communications and change management activities around releases, upgrades and other projects impacting the knowledge platform
- Build awareness and support training, including live/virtual sessions, videos, and other communications
- Lead the development of additions and fixes to existing products.
- Lead development and visioning of new / future products.
- Coordinate multiple team members in support of product development and requirements gathering efforts
- Lead and organize the prioritization of product capability enhancements, functional improvements, operations and user support
- Expand reach and effectiveness of existing platform, including making recommendations for new execution and support models, as well as technological improvements
- Set and adjust product release schedules as appropriate to ensure timely updates, high quality development and alignment with other product roadmaps
- In conjunction with Project management, monitor overall team productivity, quality and effectiveness in executing product releases and project implementation
- Leverage knowledge of the CMB technology space to identify potential solutions outside current technology stack that may solve business requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Salesforce.com administration.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with various CRM applications and relational database applications.
- Familiarity with analytics, database structures and technologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT teams.
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into tactical user stories that can be used by development
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as VersionOne, Rally, JIRA or equivalent.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, with a focus on product delivery
- Good mix of both business and technical background to be able to effectively interact/assist with different teams.
- Eye for detail, ability to spot ambiguity, inconsistency and contradictions
- Ability to deliver output under high pressure with challenging timelines
- Technical ability demonstrated through experience or education (e.g. Coding school, BS in Computer Science or other engineering.
- Salesforce Certified (Admin) or experience working with a B2B e-Commerce Platform
- Interest in taking ownership on products and projects
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new things.