CloudMyBiz is a leader in the world of cloud-based technology solutions for business. Founded and staffed by experts in FinTech, Lending and Salesforce, CloudMyBiz develops custom business solutions, built on the Salesforce platform, for companies across North America.
CloudMyBiz, a certified Salesforce consultant, specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Data Migration, Integration and Development. We also offer custom applications and integrations for the Merchant Cash Advance and Alternative Lending industries. Our custom-built solutions can take just about any company to the next level.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and ideally lead to upsell. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
At CloudMyBiz, we have developed a suite of custom Salesforce Frameworks and apps, specifically targeted at the Alternative Lending and MCA Industry. Those frameworks are then individually customized for clients and implemented to the client’s system. The Customer Success Manager will act as a liaison between clients, sales and the project delivery team to ensure the project runs smoothly.
The Customer Success Manager is expected to be someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve, be proactive and follow through. The ideal candidate is personable and genuinely enjoys working with people, understanding their needs and doing what it takes to satisfy clients. Being flexible and patient is also recommended.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Act as the voice of the customer while identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to help drive customer references, product/project reviews and case studies.
- Coordinate activities, resources, and information as needed.
- Liaise with BAs (occasionally PMs), and clients to identify and define project expectations, scope, and objectives.
- Make certain that the project team’s needs are met as the engagement continues.
- Document and track project progress for Status Reports (when applicable).
- Be able to use project management tools to understand and monitor progress including milestones, budget, and hours.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional EQ skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of building a Customer Success process from scratch.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Ability to go above and beyond to ensure success.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interested in studying and learning new things.