Business Analysis in the world of Salesforce is a great place to be. If you have experienced it, then you know the growth and potential of this ever expanding CRM platform. CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of this revolution. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead and own your work. If you are looking for work where you can have your own voice heard, this is the place for you.
We are seeking an experienced individual for a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst Position. This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve and be proactive.
We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who will work directly with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements. The Sr. B.A. is then responsible for implementing, administering, and enhancing the system based on each client’s individual needs. People skills definitely needed.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person will promote adoption, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Manage our customers’ Salesforce instance using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup menu.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and report types.
- Coordinate with third party Apps and integration companies.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data.
- Develop training plans, materials and documentation for customers, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate ongoing training sessions.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve.
- Recommend best practices to customers.
- Prepare business documentation
- Project management
- Coordinate with developers on projects
- Meeting with customers (in person and over the phone).
- Monitor ongoing status and progress updates
- Assist in company marketing efforts.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Salesforce.com administration.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with various CRM applications and relational database applications.
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures and technologies is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Project management experience GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new things.