The Salesforce Business Analyst will have strong business analysis skills and some CRM experience, (doesn’t have to be Salesforce, but Salesforce experience preferred). The ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve and be proactive. In addition, should also have excellent communication skills as you will be working directly with customers and stakeholders.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will promote adoption for clients, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Act as project liaison with clients, cognizant of budget & timeline
- Administer customer Salesforce orgs
- Develop training plans, materials and documentation for customers, keep materials up-to-date, and
coordinate ongoing training sessions.
- Recommend best practices to customers.
- Meet with clients to gather & analyze requirements and translate them into features that can be
- Maintain high standards of quality assurance for each project
- Validate and test features to meet client expectations
- Locate software bugs and problem solve solutions
Top 3 Essential Requirements:
- You should be an expert with systems architecture and solving problems
- You should have experience with systems integrations and basic databases
- You should be comfortable gathering / determining requirements and mapping out business processes
- Minimum 2 years experience with CRM administration, Salesforce preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with various CRM applications and relational database
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures and technologies is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Project management experience
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.